- Make a difference in people's lives and always be remembered for your contribution
- Benefit yourself, your family and the Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia with your planned gift
- Leave a lasting, positive impact on your community
Learn About Wills and Bequests
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or The Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways: